Saturday, April 12, 2008

So Excited


Sink and mirror beside bathroom.
Bathroom. I love the tub for Brooke. PERFECT
I love the kitchen.
Full Bed with a Twin on top.
This closet don't look that big, but it is a pretty good size. I can hang our clothes in this and have plenty of room left for storage.
Couch that lets out to be a bed.
Kitchen. The back door goes to the bathroom. I love the refrigerator and freezer. That will come in very handy.


I am excited that we was able to get a new camper. Well it is not new, but it is new to us. We loved our pop up, but we really wanted something that we did not have to pop up. We like this because when we are traveling we can just pull over to a rest area and eat or sleep for a bit without having to pop the whole camper up. We bought this from a couple. They had bought it last year and decided they wanted a different one. We got it for a VERY good price. I am so excited to have it. I think we are really going to enjoy it. It will be nice to be able to leave all my camping stuff in it. It also has a nice canopy, but I did not take a picture of that yet.
My girls love it. They think it is a playhouse. LOL
Just wanted to share my excitement with you guys.

3 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

very nice!

Lisa said...

Wow, that is very nice! I bet you will do alot more camping now.

LucisMomma said...

That is a super camper! It looks soooo nice. I know you will enjoy it!