Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fishing

Getting ready to fish.
Big Catfish
Brooke's first Catch.
Look at that expression.
Caught another one.
Caught another one.
Courtney and Brooke
Waiting
Waiting. This was before she caught the BIG FISH.
Courtney is so excited.
That is a big Catfish. (Caught with a hot Dog)

Click on the pictures to make bigger.
We have had some beautiful weather this week. Kevin decided he wanted to take the girls fishing today. They had a blast. Courtney caught a catfish as soon as she threw her line in. The catfish was so big that Courtney could not reel it in. He kept trying to swim off and I just knew he was going to break the line. I was trying to help her and I could not get the fish in either. Finally Kevin came to the rescue and got it in for Courtney. Courtney was so thrilled to catch a fish that big. It probably weighed 5 pounds.

Brooke loved it. She caught as soon as she threw in also. She is going to be a little fishermen. She caught on fast. Her daddy showed her how it would feel when the fish nibbled on her bait. Brooke would start yelling "I got a bite." Sure enough she had caught one. Sometimes she would say it and we would reel in and the fish would have took the bait and got off.
Brooke caught like 9 and then I stopped counting. Courtney caught that many also. I just got tired of trying to keep up.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

By the way.....The girls caught all these fish with hot dogs. I am serious. I was not about to touch a worm or a cricket. Kevin bought cheap hot dogs. I can handle those. Courtney's catfish must of been hungry. I can't believe she caught that with a piece of a hot dog.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved the pictures! I'm sure they had a great time!!! :):)
LOL I still can't stop laughing about the Hot dogs LOL

JinXiu said...

looks like you had a great time. I love the pictures. what great memories