Sunday, April 06, 2008

Fall Creek Falls

My Two Little Darlings.
One of the water falls. I thought it was beautiful.
BEAUTIFUL

Another Water Fall. This one was pretty also.
Courtney looking down at the water fall.
Cheyenne, Ashley, Lexi, and Kori. I hope I spelled their names correct.
Doug and Nancy better watch out with Kori. She looks like a little model in this picture. All the girls are pretty I think.
Brooke is freezing in this picture.

I loved this picture. The rain was pouring and the thunder was so loud. Brooke was asleep, but she had her fingers in her ears from all the noise. I thought it was funny.
Morghan, Brianna, and Courtney
Kevin, Brooke, James, and Brannon
Here is some pictures that I took when we went camping. I wish we could have stayed all week and enjoyed the beauty of the park, but the rain and storms ran us away.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Nice pictures! Seems like you had a nice time the day you stayed. I love the water falls pictures, they are beautiful!!!
Melanie

mommy24treasures said...

oh beautiful!

Kelly said...

Since you mentioned it, it's spelled "Kore." And Morgan is "Morghann."

Just for future reference ;)

2 China 4 Addison said...

Looks beautiful. Too bad your trip was cut short.
I love the picture of Brooke sleeping with her fingers in her ears. Too cute!
Becki

Nicky said...

oh yeah me too. that is so cute with brook with her fingers in her ears. too bad i couldn't just do that through storms too!!