Sunday, October 28, 2007

Miss Prissy

Brooke and Emma in Sunday School.
Let's go shopping!!!

When Brooke laughs she will put her hand on her mouth and throw her head back. LOL

Is this a Miss Priss?
Look at those dimples.
Growing up :(

In the first picture that is the way the hat is suppose to be worn. Well I was taking pictures at home and Brooke wanted it like the other pictures. She said "I want it this way. I not want my ears to show."
I could not believe this child. She is not even three and talking like that. I think Kevin and I are going to have our hands full with little Miss Priss.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

LOVE those pictures!!! My fav one..the one where she's laughing :-)

Karen said...

What an adorable outfit! And of course pretty little Miss Prissy :-) Our girls would love that outfit!

Lauren and Ed said...

Love the outfit...she is a super model!

Sonya said...

OH MY!!! WHAT A DOLL IN THAT CUTE OUTFIT!!!
THAT HAT!!!!!