Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Happy 14th Anniversary, To the most wonderful man
in the world. I love you.

We look like kids here. (We was)

A ride in the firetruck, to the reception.

I can't believe it has been 14 years. I love being married. I am thankful we are still together, and that our love is still strong. I am not going to post much, because I just did a post awhile back about us dating. You are welcome to read that. Things are the same, except I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, instead of dating him.

5 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

You look beautiful and very happy!

AlabamaBrands said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Kelly said...

Well HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to some of my favorite "Kids"!!!

BONNIE said...

HAPPY ANNAVERSARY!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Y'all look as young as we did when we got married. Congrats!