Sunday, December 17, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

FCC Christmas Party

Chinese Santa
Brooke wanted NO part with the Chinese Santa.

I have had one busy week and weekend. Thursday Night we went to the FCC Christmas party. There was about 4o or more Chinese Children at the party. They all looked so cute. They had a balloon man come and do balloons for the kids. They also had a Chinese Santa to come and give the children something. As you can see Brooke wanted NO part of that. It did not matter that he had candy for her. She was the only child there who sreamed and cried over Santa. I guess it is a good thing we don't teach her there is a Santa. She would be scared to death of the man. We had a great time there.
Friday night we had a Christmas party at my moms house. I have not had time to load the pictures. Saturday we had Christmas at our house with Kevin's family. It went well. Kalie and Darcie did not get to come becaue Kalie was sick. Jacob started feeling really bad at our house. He ended up having about 103 temperature. Over all it was a fun day. I am so tired. This has been three very busy days. Post more pictures later. (maybe)

4 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

i have out-of-state relatives coming in 2 days and my parents coming on christmas eve eve and jefs family coming on christmas day....I know how you feel! lol

Sonya said...

Poor Brooke! I bet she will LOVE him next year!!!

Sonya

Lisa said...

The reaction that Brooke gave would be the reaction Ana Claire would give. She wanted no part of him this year, so I am not going to get the Santa photo. She says NO HO HO!
I showed her the photo of her sitting in his lap last year. She looked and me and said I not do that.
Oh well there is always next year.
Merry Christmas,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is the first year that we didn't have a little one crying in Santa's lap. Last year Sarah would have nothing to do with Santa.Maybe Brooke will do better next year.