Friday, September 12, 2008

Kitty Cat

Sampson playing
Sweet
Courtney with her baby.
Look at that smile!!!
Precious.....ignore the foot in the picture. That was Brooke's I think.

We was able to find good homes for the kittens. After much pleading with her daddy, Courtney was able to keep the black kitten. He is so precious. I think Kevin likes the kitten also. Kevin got a mail box for Sampson today and said it could be his house.
I still sneeze if I play with Sampson to much. Kevin is laughing at me because every time we mention cats I sneeze. Believe it or not, I started sneezing as soon as I started posting this.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

The kitty is so cute Denna!
I love the pictures, look at Brooke's smile! So cute:)
It's long since you don't post a picture of you!!
LOL, hugs :)

LucisMomma said...

So, I have to ask--is that a "mail" kitty? Or female? :)

Denna said...

Cute Susan. It is a male kitty. I did not think about that when I put him in the mail box.

day by day said...

What a cute little kitty!! I am sure our kitty would love his very own mailbox to play in, too!!

mommy24treasures said...

awww, I always was parital to black as well. Very sweet.