Monday, October 23, 2006

Our House

"By Faith"
We just had a wonderful revival. Bro. Troy Jones, from St. Petersburg, Florida, just held us a GREAT revival. I wanted the revival to continue on. The messages was so wonderful and a great encouragement to my soul. I got a great increase in my soul. I enjoyed every message so much. Last nights service was very good. I enjoyed hearing the wonderful things that God did for Bro. Jones. I really liked his story about the RV. That gave Kevin and I a inspiration.
Kevin decided that he was going to draw some pictures of lungs, ventilators, heart, and anything to do with his job. He is going to carry it around and show his patients, and at the very end he is going to have our dream house. I can't say I have enough faith to believe God will give it to us free. I do have enough faith to know that God will supply all our needs. God has proved his faithfulness to us.
We have had to spend a good bit of our money on having our children. We don't regret that. We would do it again in a heart beat. Our children has been a blessing to us. We chose to have children instead of a dream house. I know that God will continue to bless us, and in his time we will have our dream house, or one like it.
For those who did not hear the message last night, you would just have to buy the tape. I can not even explain it the way Bro. Jones did. That brother was awesome.
I just wanted to share our house..........By FAITH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Bro. Danny and Sis. Emily's House?

Denna said...

Who are you curious??
I told you it is our house by faith.( Or one just like it), but we really want that one.

Anonymous said...

Should we start packing? :-)