Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I am a very thankful person. There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for my blessings. With it being Thanksgiving you think about your blessing more. I have so many things to be thankful for.
I am thankful for saved parents who raised me in a good Christian home. I don't regret the wonderful life that my parents gave me.
I am so thankful to be saved and have God in my life. I could not imagine not having God to talk to. My desire as a young person was to have a saved companion that loved God first and then me. I also desired children. (4 was what I wanted) God has blessed with with a wonderful husband who treats me like a queen. Kevin does love God first. I know that has been a great help in our marriage. It is so nice to be able to pray together and talk about good things. God blessed us with two healthy, beautiful girls. I am O.K with just two. If God wants to give us more, we will take them. We are satisfied with our two girls. We love them so much.
I am thankful that God blessed Kevin with a good job. God has supplied all of our needs and most of our wants. I appreciate the health that God has gave to each of us. Sometimes we take our health for granted. I don't want to do that. God has been very good to us. I am very thankful for that.
This time last year we was getting ready to leave for China. I felt Gods arms around us as we traveled to get our daughter. God blessed us on the trip. God blessed Brooke by giving her a wonderful family. Brooke bonded to us on day one. Her love, and our love has grown everyday since. I am so thankful for that. I appreciate how God helped things to go so well with Brooke. I know some people had some major issues with bonding with their children. We did not have to go through that. I am so thankful. I am thankful to be able to spend our First Thanksgiving as a family. This is our first Thanksgiving with Brooke.
I could go on and on with the wonderful things God has done in our lives.
I will stop for now. I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
A special Happy thanksgiving to my little China Doll, Brooke, My little sunshine Courtney, and my wonderful husband Kevin. I love you guys.
Denna

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Glad things are going good for ya! Lotsa Love~J