Thursday, November 16, 2006

Annoying Music

My husband finds the song on my blog annoying. He likes the song, but he thinks it is annoying to hear it over and over. It is also hard to hear the clips of my girls and of the funny talking animals. So if anybody else out there don't like it either, Courtney has found the solution.
Courtney figured out what to do. (If you don't already know this) Go to the bottom of the page and click the pause button on the Love takes you In video. It will make it quite on the blog. Then if you want to hear one of the videos, you can hear it.
I hope this helps for all you people who thinks it is annoying. Kevin thinks I should take it off the blog, but it is a great song for adoption and I just can't do that right now.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'll be honest, if you don't mind, I really don't care for it when web sites or blogs play music automatically when I visit. I too like your particular song, but don't want to listen to it over and over again. I'd rather listen to it when I want to listen to it. There are 2 other blogs that I visit that also play music automically and the first thing I do is turn off the music or pause it...and that's annoying. That's just my opinion. I'm sure there are a lot of people that love it though.

Unknown said...

You can also just hit the "stop" icon on your browser toolbar. :) It will still allow you to listen to the other clips.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip...

I liked the song the first 1000 times I heard it, but after that I decided to just read your blog through Fizzle. Now I won't have to do that anymore.

Denna said...

Oh My, I did not realize the song was so annoying. Eeeks. Sorry about that. The song is gone now so you don't have to worry about it anymore. Thanks Kelly.
Denna