Monday, January 05, 2009

Foot Massage

Courtney and Lauren
Soaking their feet.
The Body Shop (Peppermint )
Friends forever

Lauren spent the night with Courtney. I surprised them and did a foot massage on them. I got the hot water ready, soft music playing, and some pink lemonade. The girls were so happy, and they loved it. I used my Body Shop foot supplies on them. The room smelled like peppermints. The girls said their feet felt wonderful. Brooke had to get in on the action also. She laughed and said that it tickled.
I wanted to soak my feet also, but I was to tired by the time I got through with theirs and got everything cleaned back up.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

That's sweet of you Denna- that's things that will probably remember forever!!!!

JinXiu said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN

AND IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE MOMMY NEEDS A WHOLE SPA DAY TO HERSELF

HAPPY NEW YEAR

STACI AND EMILEE

mommy24treasures said...

a thoughtful mommy:)
Brooke's hair is getting so long!

Family said...

Awwww! I wish I could of been there! You are so sweet! It's fun living through our kids isn't it? I have more fun making things fun for them than I do for myself. And they love it! Lauren came home telling me all about it. Thank you!!!!! Your a great mommy!(mom)LOL! and BF!