Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas 2008

Brooke's favorite thing that she got. This is a dog from My Twinn . I got it on sale. I never dreamed it would be Brooke's favorite. It is pretty neat. She named it Butterscotch.
Courtney with a housecoat she wanted. She is wearing mine in the picture. I think she needed one. Now I can get mine back. :)
Brooke sitting in her dogs bed.
Have you ever saw anybody so happy over Velveeta cheese? LOL It had a CD in it.:)
Sweet
My two little darlings.
Sleepy heads on Christmas. To early for Kevin and I. Of course we had to get out of our PJ'S for Christmas.

3 comments:

LucisMomma said...

What a great Christmas!

(I'm always wanting to do my hair on Christmas morning before the camera gets out--NO MOM we want presents!)

Karen said...

Looks like your family had a great fun Christmas!

JinXiu said...

What great pictures

It looks like you had such a fun christmas