Thursday, November 06, 2008

My wonderful Husband.

I think I have the most awesome husband in the world. Kevin was off tonight and I really wanted to rearrange our bedroom. I have had the furniture the same way forever. I also borrowed my Mother -n- law's Rainbow Vacuum to try and clean our room. That is the best vacuum I have ever used. I would love to have one, but they are just to expensive.
Kevin knew I wanted our room rearranged so he takes the bed apart. (It is a King Size) We move the mattress and different things into the living room. I do some major cleaning under our bed with the vacuum cleaner. Kevin turns the bed the way I suggested. After he worked so hard and moved everything, I did not like it. I hated to say anything, but I had to be honest. He rolled his eyes and shook his head and turned it back the way we had it. I love that man so much. I think we spent 2 hours or so cleaning and rearranging the room.
The room looks and smells so good now.
I had to take a moment to brag on my wonderful husband. I told him I was more trouble than I was worth. He did not comment. I appreciate how Kevin is so good to me and the girls. He has so much patience. I wish I was more like him. Kevin treats me like a queen. Some people have said I am spoiled. I don't think so, just truly blessed.
"I love you Kevin. Thanks for all your help tonight. You are the best."

3 comments:

AlabamaBrands said...

HA ha! I had to bring up rearranging the furniture and vacuuming the other day, didn't I.
You can blame me, Brother Kevin.... Thanks for being a good sport!

mommy24treasures said...

what a sweet kind hubby:)

LucisMomma said...

He's sweet!! I know you are enjoying that clean bedroom! I need to get the dust bunnies out from under our bed, too.... oh, John!! I've got a honey do! :)